Shredhouse Service in these challenging times.
We recognise first and foremost the importance of the well-being and safety of our families, work colleagues and communities.
We are treating the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and customers as a priority. However, businesses still need to operate.
We would like to reassure you that we are still able to fulfil orders with whatever is needed at this time.
We are clearly following Government and The World Health Organization Recommendations to ensure minimal opportunity for the virus to spread, whilst still offering a service:
- Staff are self-isolating for 14 days if either they, or a close family member, display symptoms of COVID-19.
- Where possible our employees are working remotely.
- All meetings involving visitors have been postponed. Internal meetings are replaced by video, email or telephone communication.
- All essential visitors are filtered before entering the building for potential contact with the virus.
- All essential visitors are asked to go directly to wash their hands before touching any surface in the building. Hand sanitisers are placed in the building at multiple points.
- As a routine, all production workers wash their hands before entering the production area.
- Work that cannot be managed remotely (Warehousing, Deliveries) will be carried out as usual by an isolated member of staff.
- We have received communication from our suppliers and couriers confirming that they have similar plans in place.
- Collections and deliveries are isolated to a separate building.
- We are operating a staggered production system to minimise contact amongst employees.
If you have any queries please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and your request will be directed to the right person to help.
Managing Director, Shredhouse Ltd.